SGS Alliance s.r.o.
Záhřebská 41, 120 00 Prague, Czech Republic
This Personal Data Processing Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines the data protection obligations of SGS Alliance s.r.o. (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), and the rights of individuals (“you”, “your”) in respect of the processing of your personal data.
The Data We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Data necessary for Search Engine Promotion (SEP) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
Purpose of Processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Company registration
- And other related business activities
Lawful Basis for Processing
We process your personal data in line with our legitimate business interests, to provide the services mentioned above, and to enhance our offerings.
Data Sharing and Transfers
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless required by law, or as necessary for our business purposes and provided services.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have rights including:
- The right to access - You can request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You can request the correction of any inaccurate personal data.
- The right to erasure - Under certain conditions, you can request the erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing - Under certain conditions, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing - You can object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You can request that we transfer your personal data directly to another organization.
For further details or to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to This Agreement
We may revise this Agreement from time to time. The most current version will always be posted on our website.
For any questions related to this Agreement or our data processing practices, please contact us:
Address: Záhřebská 41, 120 00 Prague, Czech Republic